Добро пожаловать в Coursehunters Community [Beta]

Update: Pluralsight made their platform FREE for April month. Looking forward for Coursehunters to make the call.

Hi, please add Eloquent Performance Patterns course to CH premium on

eloquent-course . reinink . ca

It is really great

1 симпатия

Thank you for adding the course

Please upload Advanced React Security Pattern from reactsecurity(dot)io

Please upload shiftnudge course.

It is available for 15 days only.

English Translation For International People:

Hey. We are happy to launch this forum, but we need your help. As you can see, it is still empty. Let’s try together to come up with what sections and topics we need to make it a pleasant place for communication for our entire community.

Hello,

Can you please upload following courses (they are all on Udemy):

1. Qt Core for Beginners with C++
  2. Qt Core Intermediate with C++
  3. Qt Core Advanced with C++
  4. QML for Beginners with Qt 5
  5. Qt 5 Design Patterns
  6. Qt Widgets for Beginners with C++

Hello coursehunters Team,

I want to ask if there is a possibility to bring the old website layout back or give the user the opportunity to choose between the old and the new one. because in my opinion the old one has a lot of advantages that the new one doesn’t have for example when you watch a video from a tutorial serie in a non fullscreen view you can always see on the right side from the Videoplayer where you are and what videos you already accomplished and what are the next one without the need to do anything (this information is always in front of you)

With the new design its not easy to follow and you have always to go th the javascript button on the right in the middle to explicitly activate the list of the video titles (that overlaps over the videoplayer) and even though you can’t know which videos you already watched and which not.

Thanks a lot for your support and also for making this site real… its a great help for a lot of people

Regards
Tom

А почему не сохранить структуру основного сайта? Чтобы можно было обсуждать в ней пройденные курсы, а тем более курсы, которые пользователи проходят в настоящее время? Чтобы была возможность обсуждать возникающие проблемы, делиться собственными решениями, организовывать совместное изучение и т.д.

Ну, а уж в дополнение к этой структуре добавить и другие ветки, например обсуждени курсов, которые ищут пользователи, что-то типа стола заказов, но только с обсуждением. Рраздел для авторов, которые сами создают курсы или переводят существующие. Раздел ресурсов, полезных при изучении того или иного направления, например, тестовые сайты созданные специально для работы с базами данных, запросами API, элементами DOM, фреймворками, плагинами, редакторами, IDE и пр., и пр. и пр.

Как я понял отписаться от рассылки можно только отметив ваши сообщения как спам. По моему это вин XD. Интересно через какое время вас по дефолту в спам кидать начнет.

I want to learn Node CLI Automation
can you share this course on coursehunter please!

Hi admin,
My email vuthuycntt1996@gmail.com is premium account and cannot view any course.
Please check for me!
Thanks and Best Regards,

Hi admin,
My email vuthuycntt1996@gmail.com is premium account and cannot view any course.
Please check for me!
Thanks and Best Regards

Здравствуйте.

Огромная просьба добавить хотя бы автоматизированные субтитры с возможностью автоматического перевода на русский язык (опционально).

Можно реализовать несколькими способами:

• yandex SpeechKit
  • youtube + зенка
  • другие сервисы

Этого функционала очень не хватает, особенно на курсах, где речь слишком невнятная или быстрая (я хоть и понимаю английский, но не всегда правильно)) ).

Когда пытаюсь войти, появляется противная надпись “Website under construction”. В чём дело?
я зарегистрирован и подписка годовая пропадает зря. Объяснитесь!

Can’t buy a premium package, all options give an error. Anyone who wants to share an account? Will pay beforehand. And when are you guys gonna fix payment options

@Andrew.Kaluba . Привет . Произвел покупку премиума, но премиум так и не получил. Кэш почистил. Что делать ?

have you received it yet?

I am not able to purchase premium membership. my card kept declining. Please bring back paypal option. It was so each to purchase membership with PayPal

@coursehunter could you please upload this course?
https:// tailwinduikit .com/
thanks