Coursehunter.net website is not working?

@Andrew.Kaluba guys any idea why we are not able to access https://coursehunter.net/ is not working since yesterday.

4 симпатии
This site can’t be reached coursehunter.net took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

its me and @Khadija or anyone else is also seeing it ?

@rohityadav876 same here. Trying to access from Ukraine for the second day in a row :frowning:

The site is down all over the world from yesterday.

@Andrew.Kaluba, will there be any updates ?

Also waiting for it to turn on

1 симпатия

Упал по всей видимости. Ждем…

Same here, it’s not working anymore

@Andrew.Kaluba please look into this issue ad update us.

I think site is down.

site is back, right now

@rohityadav876 It’s still working. Try to get access by VPN

@Costashunter, its working for me now, are you or anyone still facing any issues?

thanks guys for taking action on it and making it live. :slightly_smiling_face:

Am currently getting this error when I access the site.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from coursehunter.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Looks like certificate is expired.

1 симпатия

@osazemeu, mate looks like cert got expired here, What you can do here is, Try using other browser like firefox, and then click on advance button and accept the risk and continue using the website. and meanwhile @Andrew.Kaluba mate I think SSL certificate that we are using got expired so we need to renew the SSL certi.

1 симпатия

@osazemeu try this where you not opened the website before like, edge, firefox, brave or safari…etc

Hi guys. Is there any admin monitoring this site? As far as I can see there are a lot of people are not able to access the site. And I believe that some of then have payed the service (what actually I am going to do) and no reply from the site administration at all. The site is disabled no vpn, browsers or other action is able can be used to solve the problem. It looks like ssl certificate has been expired. But I never see such kind of a problem before. If the problem is expired certificate, the use should be able to use “advanced” button for accepting the risk and navigating the site anyway. But not in this case. Nothing can be done to enter the site.