Coursehunter subscription

Sberbank card does not work. Alfabank card does not work.

Please add Megakasa option back. Thanks

what happened to Megakassa payment - goes to 403 Forbidden page?

что стало с курсами pluralsight? их скачать больше возможности не будет?

Hi,
Can anyone buy subscription for me?
I can pay using paypal if you are anywhere except russia because my card is denying.
I will make payment before you buying susbscription, will really appreciate your help.

PM your paypal invoice link if you are willing to help

Can’t buy a premium package, all options give an error. Anyone who wants to share an account? Will pay beforehand. And when are you guys gonna fix payment options

I have paid 22 dollars by using etherum crypto currency. I have screen shots also please help me so that my account is activated. I transferred to the etherum wallet address provided by course hunter.

Hi creativei,

I can help. please PM.

Thanks,

Is paypel removed from this site? I can not able to do it

Hi,
Can you also buy subscription for me.
I can pay using paypal.
Thanks

Hi Sohaib, the same is happened with me, have you reached to a solution so that your account has been activated.

I have a problem with sub. I just paid for 3 monts. But still sub not applied to my account. Who can help me

Hi there!

Today ive revealed some problems with my sub i cannot watch videos anymore dunno why?
ive a sub for 3 or 6 months but i cant see of any information about it.
I tired to write to email info@coursehunter.net but i cant send email to this email.

I dunno what to do :frowning:

would be grateful if someone will tell me how to solve this situation

I can’t pay with payment UAH with this error
" Access denied Error code 1020

You cannot access sci.any.money. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access."

I got an error while purchasing (I didn’t know what error was, I don’t understand Ukraine) using my master card. Im from Vietnam, please help !

Buy crypto first.

Such as Binance, or Coinbase.
Buy usdt by your bank account then use usdt on wallet buy dogecoin or something like that.

Back to coursehunter, choose package you want to buy. Choose type of coin you want to pay.

They will show his wallet address. Copy it, then go back to binance exchange. Withdraw “currency and quantity” to kaluba wallet address.

Finally, contact him by mail to activate your premium

please help me open account to active …i purchase via bnb
email account : tranvanluan100295@gmail.com

How can i buy premium account ? viza is not working i made paypal but i dont see option for it Please help