Coursehunter subscription

Hello all,
I have a request to make. I have a job interview next week. So, can anyone lend me coursehunter subscription for few days.
I am in a tough situation right now. So, plz help me with it.

can we buy a share membership?

why don’t you just use torrents?

because I could not get the materials in torrent.
Do you have a subscription to coursehunter videos?

Yes I do but not gonna share it with you. Because in the first place how do I know you are not a scammer. And actually I don’t see how the “upcoming interview” situation require access to the courses that you can’t afford. There are tons of free stuff on every topic all over the internet nowadays and you can always read the official docs. If you can’t find information you need to prepare yourself probably you have chosen the wrong profession.

1 симпатия

Firstly, I am not a scammer.

Secondly, I understand your point. There are unlimited resources all over the internet but I cannot grasp it all in days or weeks. It takes time, dedication and experience to absorb those material. As of now, I do not have that experience. Hopefully, will have it soon. :+1:

Thirdly :slight_smile: , Just because I cannot find the information does not mean I chose the wrong profession. It’s just that the situation is tough and hopefully will fade soon. :pray:

Lastly, Thank you for your comment. I really enjoyed reading it. :blush:

No courses will help you to get much knowledge and experience just in one week either. It’s a long path. Try google “MaximAbramchuck/awesome-interview-questions” it’s a collection of interview questions on almost every technology (can’t get you a direct link - for whatever reason this forum prevents me from posting it). Some of the questions have answers, some don’t and you should google it yourself, but at least you will have a structured idea what to look for. Hope this will help.

2 симпатии

Thanks for the conversation :slightly_smiling_face:

PM me lets talk about it

2 симпатии

Thanks jayholic, for your consideration but it seems I do not have the privilege to send PM.

Hey all ,
I need this course urgently and I don’t have access to premium account because of credit card . could someone please share video link with me . I really need it please help me thanks

course name : MERN Stack - The Complete Guide

Course have already in coursehunters, I am not able to attach it link but please share it with me on my email ( myblog959@gmail.com) .

1 симпатия

could you please check my reply in down , actually I need one course could you please provide me it video link . thanks

1 симпатия

Hey all ,
I need this course urgently and I don’t have access to premium account because of credit card . could someone please share video link with me . I really need it please help me thanks

course name : MERN Stack - The Complete Guide

Course have already in coursehunters, I am not able to attach it link but please share it with me on my email ( myblog959@gmail.com) .

can someone buy me an account and give it to me ill pay since payment is being refused for subscription

take this https://eybooks.com/topic/4426-packt-mern-stack-the-complete-guide/

Hello

Please I am Student from Egypt and I am starting to learn android and found your site very helpful, so can you give me a membership for free, please.
Because I am a student now and do not have money to pay.
So please give me a membership to can access courses.
Please
or give me download link for this Course
Build an Application with SwiftUI, Part 2
my email is

fedoAndroid4443@outlook.com

I can’t believe you don’t have a 3$ for month subscription or you are not serious in learning.

The PayPal payment option seems to be removed from the website? Have you also noticed this?

1 симпатия

Yeah, I’m having the same problem… Anyone knows when it’ll be fixed?

2 симпатии

How to buy a subscription? It does not accept US credit Cards!!! Help!