Coursehunters отмечает 2 Года! Семь дней акции и последующий рост цен на подписку

I am a 2nd-year student last year at my university my batchmates are planning to join some offline coaching but it cost a lot, my parents, already paying a lot in my tuition fee and asking that much bigger amount make them suffer a lot to arrange so I leave it and instead I think to join some online course but still to make clear my concept I need more course and specific courses cost a lot then I got to know COURSEHUNTER I don’t have very good internet connectivity so I purchase and download the course from here and Yes I think after working hard with courses I learned a lot then that online coaching teacher because I ask my mate there notes in which i won’t find any best practice THANK YOU COURSEHUNTER if I will get a job I will not buy Netflix but I will definitely buy coursehunter membership

**да здравствует CourseHunter**

thank you @Andrew.Kaluba for changing my life

I am from Kathmandu, Nepal and it’s very hard to enroll in an online course as my country doesn’t support any online payment method. This was the major hurdle for me to enhance my programming skills. I crawl many sites from Google to find the desired courses but it was really frustrating and I was wasting a lot of time.
There were sites with a lot of ADs and it was pain in ass also some sites hosted the course on really bad hosting site and some did it in several parts. I couldn’t explain how painful it was back then :sob::sob:.

One day I found Coursehunter through Google results and It was the best thing that happened in my entire life.
I was a complete newbie at programming 1 and half years ago. But after finding Coursehunter everything changed for me. I have a great knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, Vue.js and Node.js and thanks to Coursehunter for all this.

How easy it is for me to find any course our there and download it.

But as the subscription was added to Coursehunter I couldn’t access I as my country doesn’t support online payment.

It would really be great if I can get the subscription for free.

Thanks in regards!

hey buddy this offer is already ended if you write this only for getting free subscription then you are late