Suggestion to have a specific Request section

I was thinking if instead of individual posts, if we could have just one request section where we all could just post the courses we would like to be uploaded in near future. That will also help admin to figure out what community is thinking about.

1 симпатия

I was thinking if instead of individual posts, if we could have just one request section where we all could just post the courses we would like to be uploaded in near future. That will also help admin to figure out what community is thinking about.

Hi, we have its here, on coursehunters.online. https://coursehunters.online/c/topik-zakaza-kursov

But the main priority is for courses that our premium users order (Premium users have access to telegram chat)

Hello, Coursehunters is always looking to give something to the community. In this COVID-19 outbreak to inspire everyone to stay home I ask coursehunters to make all courses free for one week or 14 days or one month. They made it premium because of there server cost, so I think making a week or a month free won’t cost them anything big. Pluralsight made their platform FREE for April month. Looking forward for Coursehunters to make the call. Thanks and Love.

Stay Home, Stay Safe.

1 симпатия

Так, уважаемые товарищи админы!

Можно ли вас попросить сделать фильтр источников?

Поясню. Например, считаю udemy помоечным источником и не хочу его в ленте видеть в принципе.

Hey Andrew,
Im new here and I have a question - How can I start a new post? I dont see the button anywhere?

Hi ,

I need the below course

Get InterviewReady - System Design Course ( get .interviewready.io / course )
I am new here , is this the place to post any new course request?

I saw few posts on Premium membership, can someone please let me know about details of it?