Buy Course Hunter Membership

People are asking about PayPal. We are not familiar with Ukrainian payment processors. Andrew should enable the PayPal payment option. Not everybody lives in Moscow or Kiev. There are people from other parts of the world. Paypal is the most accessible for everyone

I live in the EU…The EU, GB, US banned that payments to mother Russia…

That’s the reason that you do not have PP anymore till the embargo will raise

So try the Ukraine option with trust.

I used too to join the club

1 симпатия

It’s very difficult right know due to Covid-19. People’s don’t have other options that’s why everyone said PayPal.
Can you please enable the PayPal.

Regards,

Hasan

Thanks for enabling PayPal. I bought the one year plan.

1 симпатия

@ Andrew.Kaluba Hi Could you please enable paypal?
The payment options are not working

unable to pay through paypal,

To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined.

I tried for 4hrs yesterday to pay and nothing would work. I don’t have a mastercard and paypal is how I processed it last time. Does emailing the admin help with anything?

I just checked the website this morning and paypal is enabled and payment went through without any issues! Woohoo! Thank you

Hi @Andrew.Kaluba, I paid via Paypal because it was working yesterday (payment form). I used internacional credit card and transaction works. But I still can’t use premium account, my account is inactive. I sent email to admin@coursehunters.net with more details. Can you fix It please.

Regards, Victor

Hi @Andrew.Kaluba, I am a new user. I wanted to request a course but I cannot find where to post a request.

Hi, I’m trying to renew my subscription but it looks like paypal is not active. Can you please take a look on that?

1 симпатия

Hi @Andrew.Kaluba, why has Paypal been taken down, it was working so well… also, i just paid via bitcoin and I still dont have access… Can you please fix this, as I have contacted you guys via admin@coursehunters.net and no response…

Hi, please add Megakasa payment option back please. I was able to only purchase via that payment method. Thanks!

Hello, I’m trying to buy a premium subscription for one year but my payment was declined. I’m from Serbia, can someone suggest what to do.
Thank you very much!

Do not you need money? Where is PayPal? WTF???

Hello, please add a paypal method, i can not buy a premium subscription… ???

Same here, Please add paypal.

@Andrew.Kaluba I can’t buy subscription with your pay methods

Hey Hassan, I want to have a word with you regarding purchasing this site’s membership as I am from Pakistan and I am having difficulties while purchasing it.

Thank you

Hi,

I ask them to enable PayPal for payment, they temporarily enable it and get the membership.