Buy Course Hunter Membership

@Andrew.Kaluba please open paypal payment method.

@Andrew.Kaluba whenever i put my master card i get this error “Страна выпуска карты не входит в список разрешенных”. I am trying to purchase the membership from Pakistan. Can you please look into this matter?

Hey I’m new and I want to subscribe is it working.
And what is the easiest way to do that

Foreign paise bheje ke liye FBR peeche pad jayega

please re-enable paypal. I can no longer purchase premium with the current options

Does anyone know when next PayPal would be available for use?

How is the subscription done and how much is it?

yh same, I’m in the UK and can’t buy membership.

1 симпатия

Bought prem. Didnt get it.

I already got my membership activated. I can download the premium videos but could not watch it directly from the website.
When I hit the play button, it show:

К сожалению вы не получили доступ к файлу. Пожалуйста, напишите нам на info@coursehunter.net для быстрого решения проблемы. | Sorry, you have not been able to access the file. Please email us at info@coursehunter.net for a quick fix.

From the console log I got Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 418 ()
Happen to all premium video but working fine for the free video.

Already email info@coursehunter.net but not response so far

Guys I Got my subscription back, oooooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss!!!

I paid with crypto, it was actually kind of easy. Thank you CH!

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase, Add paypal. we can’t buy a subscription using our cards with current payment options :sob:

1 симпатия

hey bro I can help u if u like <3

Yes please, but how?

email me: tomaha101@hotmail.com

hassan can we talk i am also from pakistan and there is no paypall for buying membership

Hi Andrew, can you please enable any payment type which allows to use VISA card, cuz I can not pay through available options. I used to pay through PayPal before. Thanks.

Hi Andrew, I really like this site, but I am from China, I cannot buy a membership. Can you support PayPal or AliPay? Thanks~

что надо выбрать. чтоб с Казахстана с карты оплатить?

Hello, I am trying to pay via Samsung Pay. But, it doesn’t proceed and throws an error. Please suggest a way to make payment.
Thank you.