Buy Course Hunter Membership

Hi Hassan it’s Emad from Egypt How can I get a premium account as I can’t pay at all

Hi , how can some one from Egypt subscribe to a premium subscription !

Hey, tried to purchase a premium account, when you had yoomoney enabled, created yoomoney account, transfered some rubles, then I noticed that I cannot use the yoomoney account until I verify my identity, via email with passport photo and whatnot. On top of this, the bank I used for this transfer locked my account for suspicious activity ( the transfer to yoomoney ). It was easier when you had paypal enabled.

Hi,

Please contact admin, last month my membership expired, I contact admin and pay via PayPal.
So please contact admin.

Thanks

@nobody yh same thing happened with me too, my money is stuck in Yoomoney, but I figured out how to get the membership. It was actually really easy. If anyone needs help contact me at tomaha101@hotmail.com .

Which one is the admin?

Why would you obfuscate this information? It seems like a lot of us are trying to get the premium membership, why would you only give this information in private? Wouldn’t we all benefit from this information?

1 симпатия

How do i get premium membership.It is not accepting my credit card and i am not sure how to use crypto to pay.

@Andrew.Kaluba i try to pay. but i receive this msg: “The country of issue of the card is not included in the list of approved”, help me pls!!!.

I really need the membership, and paypal option is not available… please enable it.

1 симпатия

Please provide paypal support.

2 симпатии

@Andrew.Kaluba:I have paid via crypto but i have not got the premium membership.Can you please help.

@Andrew.Kaluba Its been 11 hours but i am still not upgraded to premium after paying.Did my money go to waste ?

pls add paypal
it is very important for us

1 симпатия

Hi racvo001.
When I click on your profile it shows Trust level: basic user.
Does that mean you got the subscription? Did your issue got resolved?

Yes i got the membership.I paid via crypto.

Hi @Andrew.Kaluba, mate I’m not able to access the coursehunter.net website now. can you please let us know how can we access it?

Why CourseHunter is not working?

I can’t access to website since yesterday.

@Khadija its same for me

Successfully paid with my debit card by using the UAH option. It works :grinning: